Phone: 0086 23 6383 1544
Fax: 0086 23 6383 2544
The Consulate General’s Economic and Commercial Office follows business, financial and commercial interests in the provinces of the South-West of China (Chongqing, Sichuan, Yunnan, Guizhou) by offering services and assistance to Italian companies operating or intending to settle in China, moreover, by providing information to Chinese companies that intend to start business relationships in Italy and by organizing promotional events of Italian manufacturing.
With the new impetus set also in the economic and commercial sphere by the Intergovernmental Committee, the Office, that works in close cooperation with the Italian Embassy in Beijing, is focusing on developing / enhancing economic and trade relations in priority areas for Chinese development and in which Italy can boast of technical skills, processes and products of absolute excellence. These are the areas of the green economy, agroindustry, sustainable urbanization, aerospace and healthcare.
Particular attention is paid to the promotion of tourist flows towards Italy in order to maximize the enormous potential of the sector, alongside the promotion of Italian goods and services in the South-West of China. The Office also promotes an increased investment capitals to and from Italy.
USEFUL WEBSITES OF THE PROVINCES:
– Chongqing Commerce Commission (http://wsy.cq.gov.cn/)
– The Foreign Affairs and Overseas Chinese Affairs Office of Chongqing (http://www.cqfao.gov.cn/)
– Sichuan Provincial Department of Commerce (http://www.sccom.gov.cn/welcome/)
– Department of Foreign and Overseas Chinese Affaris, Sichuan Provincial People’s Government (http://www.scwqb.gov.cn/)
– Department of Commerce of Yunnan Province (http://www.bofcom.gov.cn/bofcom/432345564227567616/)
– The Foreign Affairs Office of Yunnan Province (http://www.yfao.gov.cn/)
– Guizhou Provincial Department of Commerce (http://www.gzcom.gov.cn/)
– The Foreign Affairs Office of Guizhou Province (http://www.faogz.gov.cn/)