I. Requirements on submission of application materials:
1. If the applicant is a domestic agency, it needs to submit the Business License of Corporate Legal Person, the qualification certificate, the authorization letter entrusted by the legal person and the ID card of the entrusted agent, the company profile, the brief introduction to the main designer and the members of the design team, the performance proofs in the recent five years (the bid-winning (selection) notice or contract must be presented), and the consortium agreement (in case of application by a consortium). The aforesaid materials shall be affixed with the seal of the applicant (or initiator of the consortium).
2. If the applicant is an overseas agency or an agency from Hong Kong, Macao or Taiwan, it shall submit the legal business and design license issued by its original country or region, the authorization letter and the ID document of the entrusted agent, the agency profile, the brief introduction to the main designer and the members of the design team, the performance proofs in the recent five years, and the consortium agreement (in case of application by a consortium). The aforesaid materials shall be signed or sealed by the responsible person of the agency, and shall be provided with corresponding Chinese translations if they are not prepared in Chinese.
II. Solicitation description
1. This Solicitation has eight finalists, which will be selected by the solicitor from all applicants.
2. The selected eight finalists shall draft the Overall Design Concept Plan for the Construction of the Unicorn Island Project according to the Solicitation Document issued by the solicitor. After submitting its own work in accordance with the Solicitation Document, every applicant will gain a design compensation of USD 200,000. This Solicitation has four Outstanding Achievement Awards. The Solicitor will report the winners of Outstanding Achievement Awards to relevant government competent departments, and the ultimate design plan confirmed by such departments will be the selected plan of this Solicitation. The design agency of such finally selected plan will undertake the deepened services of the Overall Design Concept Plan as well as the two-year-long overall design consultancy services on a contractual basis with the Solicitor. The expense of deepened services of the Overall Design Concept Plan and the two-year-long overall design consultancy services is USD 2 million, while the other three agencies which are not finally selected despite winning the Outstanding Achievement Awards will gain an award of USD 200,000. The compensation, award and service expenses in this article refer to the amount before tax (tax included), and will be paid in US dollars or RMB equivalents.
You can download the registration form here
1. The Registration Form shall be attached with the scanned copies of the applicant’s application materials bearing the seal of the applicant (or signature or seal of responsible person), and such application materials include the business license (or business permit), the qualification certificate (or design license), the authorization letter and the ID of the entrusted agent (ID card or legal identification materials of its original country), the company (or agency) profile, the brief introduction to the main designer and the members of the design team, the performance proofs, and the consortium agreement (in case of application by a consortium).
2. The application materials (including the Registration Form and relevant materials) can, upon completion, be either mailed to the solicitor (mailing address: Ms. Li, Room No.403 , Floor No. 1-3, Section B, Jingrong Center, Xinglong Town, Tianfu New Area, Chengdu City, Sichuan Province, China), or sent to the designated email address of the solicitor (email address: email@example.com). The application materials shall be the paper documents sealed (or signed) by the applicant or the electronic file thereof in PDF format.
3. In case of application by a consortium, the “Contents” in No. 1-7 of the Registration Form shall be filled in with relevant information by the following sequence: initiator of the consortium, member agency 1 of the consortium and member agency 2 (if any) of the consortium.